041800- Grant- Including the cities of Medford, Pond Creek, Lamont, and Wakita 421 AM CST Sat Feb 4 2023
Today Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. South winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening, then clearing. Cold with lows in the upper 20s. West winds 5 to 10 mph, becoming northwest after midnight. Sunday Sunny. Highs around 60. West winds around 5 mph, becoming southeast in the afternoon. Sunday night Partly cloudy in the evening, then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Southeast winds 15 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 35 mph after midnight. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. South winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Monday night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Tuesday Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers in the afternoon. Cooler with highs around 50. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tuesday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Cold with lows in the lower 30s. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Wednesday night Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain showers in the evening, then mostly clear after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 20 percent. Thursday Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Thursday night Partly cloudy in the evening, then becoming mostly cloudy. Cold with lows around 30. Friday Partly sunny in the morning, then clearing. Highs in the upper 40s.
Cold air continues to set across the Great Lakes and Northeast, producing lake-effect snow showers Friday afternoon. Warm air spreads east through the country over the weekend. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 12:17PM Fri Feb 3, 2023 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.